Additional profit centres for your carwash
When people visit your wash site, ease of use & access to everything they require is important to them. Complimentary products alongside your Automatic Car Wash & Self Serve Bays, such a turbo vacuums, change machines, cloths & air fresheners create additional profit centres for you as an owner that drive the average dollar.
The location of these types of add on products at your wash site needs to be strategic in execution. When we help you plan out your site, all of this information is factored into consideration so you know you’ll be getting the biggest return on the investment with the space you have.
Using well placed signage & running promotional offers to promote customer awareness will build steady growth for your car wash business. We’ll also ensure you’re up to speed on these critical elements as we start working together.
Vacuums generate a lot of revenue on site as the majority of customers will use this facility because they provide a much more thorough clean than a normal domestic vacuum cleaner. The industrial strength motors provide a very strong suction action and an extended nozzle allows them to get into those hard-to-reach places and to remove more deep-down dirt.
- Maximise your vacuum bay revenue with turbo and standard suction mode options
- Compatible with CT400 contactless payment device
- “Cashless” model also available
- Super bright LED customer display
- Illuminated push buttons to select vacuum mode
- TURBO mode highlighted to encourage upsell to customers
- Fitted with two turbo exhaust vacuum motors with mesh gaskets for motor protection
- Dixmor® LED 6s timer with super bright LED customer display
- Stainless steel construction built to last
- Supplied with complete Smooth-Bor® vacuum hose, swivel cuff and nozzle
- Stainless steel dome fitted with acoustic foam to reduce noise during operation
- 4 washable filter bags and easy clean, long life rubber waste basket easily accessed via lockable triple hinged door
- Concealed coin vault complete with ‘hidden shackle’ Federal Lock® with hardened steel for added security and to discourage vandalism
- Microcoin® QL coin acceptor fitted to accept coins and/or tokens
- Coin & token counters
- Easy access to door locks via one key
- 1 year warranty on vacuum motors*
- Individual circuit breakers for vac motors
- Main isolation switch
- Manual cut-off
- Built-in “Bonus Time” feature for on-site promotion
The Fragramatics Vac/Fragrance Combo unit combines super vac, turbo vac and three fragrances to give customers the choice to switch between services.
- Super vacuum, turbo vacuum and three fragrance selections
- Internally lighted dome
- “Smart card” programming
- “Service remaining” bar graph
- Extra-time and last-coin-alert beepers
- UV protected graphics
- Easy-clean filter bag system
- Multi-coin acceptor
- Debris catcher
Change Machine ANZTEC QC5003
w/ 1 Mars Note Acceptor
A must at any self-serve car wash is the ability to easily transact notes to coins. From an operator point of view, you’re interested in the customer ease-of-use & the safety aspect of the money handling equipment.
- Through-the-wall design
- QL Microcoin acceptor
- Notes or coins in – 2 x coins or tokens out
- MEI banknote validator with stacker
- 2 x Universal Mk4 coin hoppers, 6000 coin/token capacity
- Accepts AUS $5/10/20/50 banknotes
- Recommended Cutout for mounting: 450 mm W x 810 mm L
Car Care Vending Machines
The large Dot Matrix display is the defining feature of the new DigiMax machines. Customers are prompted with easy to read instructions as words scroll across the display.
- Includes programmable Microcoin QL coin/token acceptor
- LED display shows vend price setting, amount inserted, vend sales counter, etc.
- Automatic shelf drop no handles to push or pull
- Stainless steel cabinet, door & security frame assembly
- Price setting is easily changed
- Built in vend counter to track total vends per column
- Maximum product size: 30 x 100 x 200 mm
- 72 total shelf capacity (3 columns with 24 each)
- Cabinet dimensions: 490 mm W x 310 mm D x 1060 mm H
- 24 VAC, 500 mA per vendor
- Decal available
- Customise your vendor with product overlay decals