Converting a run down self serve only site to a successful profit centre with a Laserwash 360
This regional NSW car wash has great exposure on a main road, is next door to a service station & has an immediate catchment of 15000+.
This site was dilapidated & tired. The current owner had lost interest in the business & subsequently handed over the business to experienced new owners who could see it’s massive potential & were happy to give the car wash a retrofit.
Before: 0 cars per day on average as there was no auto
After (Automatic): 50 – 70 cars per day
- Increased revenue overall by the addition of the Laserwash 360 automatic which runs 24/7
- Average dollar in the self serve bay increased from $6 to $9 on average per car simply due to the fact the faceplates in the Self Serve bays were actually working!
- The new Blendco chemicals were providing a more thorough wash result.
- Positive & regular consumer feedback. The wash acquired new regular washers with the introduction of an automatic wash as well as gaining back some previously unhappy customers.
- Converted one self serve bay to an Automatic Laserwash 360 with Overglow & High Side Blaster systems.
- The entry system was upgraded to a Hamilton Kiosk incorporating RFID, discount codes, wash club options & tap & go payment.
- The whole site underwent a simple yet highly effective cosmetic refresh, painting, bold updated branding & new signage.
- All Self Serve bays received a major refresh with updated equipment such as new booms & faceplates.
- Introduction of Blendco chemicals instead of the cheap generic brand that was currently being used resulting in a far superior wash result & reducing cost per wash
- Added Splatterwax with Carnauba to the self serve bays
- Installed a K9000 dog wash plus vending machines to the customer offer as well as replacing all motors in the vacuums.
- Fine tuning of faulty plant equipment which was compromising the integrity of the wash results & in turn decreasing overheads.
- Improved lighting & security for after hours cleaning.